I Think I'm In Love Love Love!!!!

Ideally every man or women in this world is looking for love. Some will search high and low, all for something that they are truly uncertain of what it may be. If you look back into your life you can probably remember telling someone that you love that you are uncertain of what it actually might mean but you still made the statement. When you ask people that are "in love" what it means to be "in love" you are bound to get a lot of different answers. However everyone has there own set of opinions on what it may mean but one thing is for certain; that love is happiness. No matter how u look at it, it is happiness. Whether its love in a material form, love in a friend, or love in a mate, you say the words "I love you" because it something or someone that brings you happiness. Now a days people tend to use the world extremely loosely. Others may believe that the word love isn't said or used enough but ideally, love is happiness and happiness is love!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, I love it, I can say it cause it brought me happiness,