A Single Misconception...

I've come to realize that most of my blogs are about relationships. The funny
part is I'm not in one but that's not something I will blog about. The idea of
wanting to be single...what a thought. Everyone says the don't want to deal
with the drama and obligation of a relationship...SMH! You are all lazy
Americans at your best if that is your case. I've come to the realization that
no matter how single you want to be, that you never want to be lonely. You
either aren't willing to wear the title of someone's Man/Girl, or you just
aren't willing to work at something to keep it strong. At the other hand there
are those people who feel as though they can't function with out being in a
relationship.

I want to make something clear. A relationship and being a single are both by
choice.


But there is two sides to this. Like someone said the other day "Just because
I am single doesn't mean I a looking". Some people are single for reasons that
have nothing to do with the next individual. Some girls or some guys are
always presented with the question "Why are you single?" I personally get
offended by that question. No matter how good looking or nice you think the
person may be, what about them says the have to be in a relationship? My aunt
and mother have this idea that I can't just have a female friend. Some may
have the same problem. If they spent a day with me at URI then they would
think I was a hoe but back to the topic.

Why are people single? What are they lonely? Are they happy? Is something
wrong with them? I don't know...mind your own damn business thank you very
much!

No comments: