If You Believe It Then Its True....

This is a post about the top ten lies one sex may say to the other i casually stumbled upon this and didn't feel as though it would be right to only post women lies but also men lies even though we may not all agree with these lies.


~Female Say to Males~

10.Size Doesn't Matter
9.You're The Best 
8.Yes, I had an Orgasm
   -37-50% of females have or will lie about an orgasm 
7.Go, Have Fun With the Guys
6.I Promise, I Wont Get Mad
5.Forgive and Forget
  -it is scientifically impossible to forget as in erase from you mind!
4.I'm Not Mad
3.I don't know if i want to get married
2.I love you just the way you are
1.I love your friends
  
~Males Say to Females~
10.No,you don't look fat
9.I don't enjoy going to Strip Joints
8.Well talk about it Later
7.I'm not in it fir the sex
6.I love Your Cooking
5.I don't think of other women
4. Yes, I am Listening
3. I'd Love to meet your parents
2.Why Yes, I am Single
1.I'm sorry

Ps: if you can find facts(actual facts) to prove these lies or even more frequently used lies email me Donzzle@gmail.com and i will post it thank you!!!

No comments: